Monday, January 10, 2005

Owie!

So my dearest darling wife, whom I love so very very much seems to have the pain threshold of an opera teacher.

Thursday, she's going in to have a toenail removed. When asked directly about the level of pain in her toe, she will reply "it's a little sore." A little sore indeed! Last night, the pressure of said "sore" toe was enough that it randomly split open to bleed a LOT.

DW's response? "Oh well, it's not as bad as it's been once or twice." ARGH!

In knitting news, the kids (my high school students) are out-knitting me by better than 100-1. Dropped off today alone were 7 scarves, 8 headbands and a pair of mittens.

The lovely lady who volunteers in the school with the knitting club lived in norway a while. That's right, I have my own personal Norweigian knitting goddess! Plans to pick her brain are forming rapidly.

Unfortunately, that's all I have time for today, since I have to take the cat to the vet, set 2 exams, and mark til my eyes bleed.

See you (OK, you'll see me, I'll be touch typing) tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home