Sunday, February 13, 2005

Please come back!

I just checked bloglines. My anonymous poster said that according to her/his bloglines, I had 45 subscribers, and I wanted to see if I'd missed an update. According to Bloglines, as far as I can see, I have 5 people openly subscribed to me, and 5 hidden. That's 10 people, dear readers. I'm not entirely sure what I did to scare off the rest.

Thank you to those still reading me, it gives me little frissons of joy that someone cares. I shall endeavour to be more interesting in the future.

*wanders off to ponder imponderables, and knit baby blankets*

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

There's actually more than one feed for your blog. I found 3. One with 44 subs, one with 13 and one with 1. So really, you have more readers than you thought. Nice!
carolyn
splityarn.typepad.com

11:21 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I just found your blog today and I promise, I will totally keep up with it! ;)

7:19 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm still here!

I wouldn't miss it for the world.

7:45 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home